This stage, one of the most important, will determine volume of personal belongings to be moved, and also the logistic process to be set up by our company to respect the mutual contract.
Accordingly to any of your choices, our company shall assist you in estimating the volume of your personal belongings, either with a phone conversation or a visual survey to your residence.
These processes will give us the possibility to:
- Make a visual and global estimation of personal effects to be packed and moved.
- Check all of your residence accesses : as for example :
- Kind of parking for our truck or container
- Distance between the parking and the door of your building or house
- How many floors in the building / house
- Is there any elevator? Can we use them? Etc…
- Accesses in the building / residence to handle your furniture. How wide is the staircase?
- Verify the fragility of your personal belongings, and what kind of packing/wrapping material will be necessary for your overseas move, as we need to quote as precisely as possible (with or without boxes, wooden crates made on dimensions).
- Guide you through administrative procedures (customs clearance process) required by your destination country.
Demeglobe can also recommend the best alternatives offered to you, according to what you wish to move.