Once the contract is accepted, and a date for your move is planned, our crew will come to your residence and bring extreme accuracy in export packing of your personal belongings and furniture.
Depending on whether or not you have retained our packing/wrapping services, our crew will use any of the following material for an optimized protection:
- Bullkraft paper: for all your furniture and items such as your lamps, pictures and mirrors, musical instruments, piano, etc…
- Cardboard wardrobe (15 cubic feet each): for all your laundry needing to stay on hangers during transport.
- Double-walled paperboard or china barrel (6 cubic feet each): for all glasses, china, dishes, and kitchen wares. We place them into that box once they are wrapped into tissue paper.
- Cardboard (4 to 5 cubic feet each): all other laundry, clothes, bedding and pillows. Some items already packed in kraft bubble can also be placed into this type of boxes for better protection.
- Cardboard (1.5 or 2 cubic feet each): your books or CD/DVD
- Plastic covers: for mattresses.
In addition, our team will prepare a packing list (or detailed inventory of your personal belongings) describing the nature of each item and condition before packing. The team leader will then sign the packing list and give you a copy the day of loading. This list will be checked during all stages of your move, and so to insure that all your personal belongings will be delivered at destination.